URL for the quiz will be sent to your mail ID.
Capacity optimisation, minimising operational costs, killing lead time. If these terms have already set the wheels of your brain in motion, Helios is the event for you. If you think you can create the next disruption in space the way Ford did or can innovate in lines with Tesla, the working space is set for you! Make, Create, Innovate! Remembering that,
“You can’t do today’s job with yesterday’s methods and still be in business tomorrow.”
Buckle up and get ready to operate at your highest efficiency levels as Helios tests your capacities over three exciting and exhilarating rounds.
1. A preliminary Quiz consisting of questions that will test your operations management acumen. The time limit is 30 minutes
2. Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
3. The subsequent rounds will be held on campus from 16th to 19th November during Ensemble-Valhalla. Details of the format will be mailed to the shortlisted teams.
1. Each team should comprise of only 3 participants.
2. Only students pursuing full-time M.B.A are eligible to participate in the event.
3. Multiple entries from a single institution are allowed. However, no applicant should be a part of more than one team
4. Teams which do not adhere to any of the rules and guidelines will be disqualified at any phase of the event