URL for the quiz will be sent to your mail ID.
The success of a business is 20% skills and 80% strategy. How to differentiate your business model from your competitors to attain a competitive advantage or how to efficiently and effectively use and reuse resources to have a cost advantage? A playing field to test the cunning of the champion strategists, Strategikon is the epic battle where the best are pitted against each other to craft the ultimate genius game-plan. Covering the entire organizational lifecycle, the teams will stimulate their grey cells to dabble in the art of devising the best market entry moves, choosing the best mergers to gain the competitive advantage and the functioning of their business to emerge as leaders in simulation games and real-time problem-solving.
Race to the top in the arena to claim the grand prize for yourself!
Format: The event will comprise of 2 Rounds. The 1st round is online and the shortlisted teams will make it to the on-campus Strategikon Finale to be held in XLRI, Jamshedpur during Ensemble-Valhalla’17 (November 16th-19th).
1. Your first step to glory at the big stage begins here. Get prepared to pit your wits against the best minds from across the country. This will be an online round where participants would contest through a quiz which shall be a mix of different genre (analytics, logical interpretation, general knowledge etc).
2. The teams shall be evaluated on the depth of analysis and decision of Ensemble-Valhalla Team shall be binding under all circumstances
3. The subsequent rounds will be held on campus from 16th to19th November during Ensemble-Valhalla. Details of the format will be mailed to the shortlisted teams.
1. Each team should comprise of only 3 participants.
2. Only students pursuing full-time M.B.A are eligible to participate in the event
3. Multiple entries from a single institution are allowed. However, no applicant should be a part of more than one team
4. Teams which do not adhere to any of the rules and guidelines will be disqualified at any phase of the event