1. The quiz consists of objective questions with multiple choices. Some of the questions may have one or more options correct. Read the questions carefully.
2. The duration of the quiz will be displayed at the top right corner of the screen.
3. Each team should log in between 11:00 PM -11:10 PM, January 12, 2017. The link to start the quiz will be activated sharply at 11 PM. Any team failing to start quiz post the time frame mentioned may face time penalty or fail to give test. NO Request for extra time to log in or for test duration shall be entertained.
4. Only one login per team is allowed. Multiple logins will lead to immediate disqualification of the team. The decision for disqualification will be final and no request shall be entertained.
5. For questions with single correct answer, you will be awarded +3 points for correct answer; incorrect answer carriesnegative mark of -1. For questions with multiple correct answers, the right combination of answers will be awarded +4 points; incorrect answer carries negative mark of -2. Fill in the blanks question is awarded +2 points; no negative marking. There is no partial marking. There is no negative marking for unattempt questions.
6. In case of tie between teams, team with least submission time will be considered the winner.
7. Ensure that your laptops are charged and you have good internet connection before giving the test. In case the test window is accidentally closed or internet connection is disrupted, the test won’t pause and the timer will continue to run. In such a scenario, login again to the test portal and start the quiz. The quiz will resume from the point when the test was interrupted. No requests for extension of time shall be entertained.