An event to prove your might in the sports arena so as to get the glory among the gladiators who managed the mayhem and emerged successfully.
This is going to be a power play amongst the corporates battling it out to make the best strategy given the budget and other constraints.
One mammoth of an opportunity to step into the shoes of the strategists and get the experience of a real businessman.
The event would comprise of three rounds
Round 1: First round will be an online quiz comprising of a set of questions on any sport. This will be an elimination round.
· The quiz contains 30 questions with a time limit of 20 minutes
· This would consist of Online Strategy Game involving sports and will involve taking decisions on multiple aspects of business starting from marketing to finance.
· 8 teams will be shortlisted for the final round to be held on campus
• The 8 finalists would be put into the shoes of corporate leaders who will be pitching their strategy for the sports-related case
• They would also be required to prepare a presentation, present it to the judges for 5 minutes and convince the panelists of their idea
• Teams would be graded on a variety of factors, some of them being – creativity, insights and optimum utilization of funds
Rules & Regulations:
• Teams should comprise of 2-3 members
• The event is open to students from all B-Schools.
• Participant in a team should be from the same institute and no participant can be a part of more than one team.
• The team can be from 1st and 2nd year.
• Only one entry would be allowed per team for the competition.
• No change in the team structure is allowed after the team is registered.
• The teams will be shortlisted after round 1 and informed individually.
• The teams getting shortlisted for Grand finale will be informed individually.
• Participants are requested to like the Facebook Page and join the event for regular updates.
• The decisions of the Judges will be final and binding on the participants. The Terms and Conditions of participation are subject to change at any time without specific notice. The amended Terms and Conditions of entry will be effective immediately upon being posted on the website. It is the sole responsibility of the teams to regularly visit the website to read any changes.
Thanuj – 9496887013
Sumit – 7588733889
23 November 2018, 10.30pm to 10.50pm (Tentative)
Prizes: INR 35,000*
*terms and conditions apply
- Event Type :
- National Online Quiz
- Eligibility :
- All B-Schools