3. When you follow this link, you’ll find a page displaying all the steps needed to create a quiz.
4. Start with event details section. You need not to change the default values. After filling all the necessary information, click on reCaptcha and go to next page.
5. If you are creating a fun quiz then you need not to fill in social media, media, sponsors, event prize, event result, organizing team. You have to fill in these sections accordingly only if you’re creating a quiz for a competition.
6. Then you’ll find time and team settings page. Here you’ll fill event start/end date and time. Set the limit for how much time
you want to give to the participants to play in event duration column. In team settings select the appropriate option for your
quiz (individual for fun quiz) and click next. click next.
7. Default is recommended in answer board and round settings.
8. Then comes the leader board and result settings. Select the options on the basis of which you want to display the result and
9. Now you’ll see the page to create questions. Here also don’t change the default settings. You can even customize and make questions look more attractive. After creating the questions, make sure you have checked the correct answer. Then save and add next question. Click on next after you have added all the questions.
10. Now you will reach the review and publish page. In case you were logged out during this session while creating questions, you might not find this tab. In that case you just need to save your questions on Create Questions Tab – your quiz will automatically be at approval stage.
12. All done. Your event will be live once this gets approved by the super admin of the website.
13. You can check status of the event created by you. Navigation would be home page –> go to my account –> go to Event Management –> Select All Events
Quizzing Inc: A subsidiary of Arcade Infotech Pvt Ltd OPC. Welcome to the world of unadulterated knowledge, a testing ground for pure reasoning, a happy hunting place for sharp wit and piles of food stock for inquisitive & hungry minds.
"General Knowledge" is not a collection of facts and figures. No, that's' a very misleading definition if it's a definition at all! Quizzing is a way of expanding our horizon of knowledge, making us aware of developments around us.